Butternut Squash Soup
It's time to dust off your Crock Pot and simmer some soup!
- Crock Pot
- 2 Cups Veggie or Chicken Stock
- 4 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Each Carrot – Peeled and Chopped
- 1 Each Granny Smith Apple – Cored, Peeled and Chopped
- 1 Each Butternutsquash – Peeled and Chopped
- 1 Each Onion – Peeled and Chopped
- 1 Each Sprig Fresh Sage
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Canned Coconut Milk
- Add everything except the coconut milk into the Crock Pot.Cook for 6-8 hours on low, 4 hours on high.Remove sage.Stir in the coconut milk (This is the magic ingredient!)Use a blender to puree until smooth.
Adapted from Gimme some Oven: Gimmie Some Oven