Did someone say bacon?!
Making pork with bacon seems to be an ideal pairing, right? On top of that, this dish takes 10 minutes to prepare, then you walk away for 4 hours. AND there are only 5 ingredients!
This is made with pork loin, and that means that there is a risk of the meat running a bit on the dry side, however, with the thick-cut bacon wrapped around the loin, this adds the perfect amount of moisture and fat to keep this baby succulent and tender. The combination of the salty bacon with the lean loin is perfect and my family loved it! There is really not much more to say about it, so without further ado….
Stay Sassy Friends.
Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin
- Slow Cooker/Crock Pot
- 3 lb Pork Loin
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 cloves Garlic-minced
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar
- 8 slices Thick Cut Bacon
- Rub oil, salt and pepper to pork loin.
- Add garlic and brown sugar to top of pork loin.
- Wrap pork with bacon-either all around the loin, or just along the top.
- Place pork loin in slow cooker. Cook on low for 4 hours.
- If you want crispy bacon, broil for 2-3 minutes in your oven.