Whisky Maple Apple Crisp
You'll LOVE this combination over, and over, and over again!
- 6 Each Apples, peeled, cored and diced into bite size pieces.
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup Or more, if you like things a bit sweeter!
- 1 Cup Whisky Of your favourite type – Single Malt, Blend, Rye, Wheat, or something different!
- — Crunchy Topping
- 1 Cup Quick cooking oats.
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Softened Butter
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- ** If you want less crunchy topping, cut these in half.
- Add peeledand sliced apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup and whisky into a large bowl and stir until combined.Pour into9-inch square or round baking dish, buttered or sprayed with non-stick cookingspray.Combinetopping ingredients in a bowl and mix using a 2 knives or your fingers.Evenlyspread the topping on top of the apples.Bake uncovered in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Cool slightly and serve-with vanilla ice cream.
The original recipe is from: Yummy Mummy Club